Autodesk Fusion 360
Eliminate your disconnected product development process. Unify design, engineering, electronics, and manufacturing into a single platform.
• Integrated CAD, CAM, CAE
• 3D Modeling, Generative Design, Manufacturing
• Free Post Processors up to 3-Axis Mill and 2-Axis Lathe
Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
Create your most ambitious ideas, collaborate more efficiently, automate the busywork, and explore more design options than ever before.
Collection Includes: Inventor CAD/CAM | Fusion 360 | HSMWorks | AutoCAD | Vault | Factory Design Utilities | 3ds Max | AD Rendering....& More!
PowerMill® 5-axis CAM software provides expert CNC programming strategies for complex 3- and 5-axis subtractive, high-rate additive, and hybrid manufacturing.
• Expert High-Speed and 5 Axis CAM Solution
• 20+ Finishing Strategies all capable of 3, 4, and 5 axis simultaneous
• Dynamic Machine Control, Toolpath Editing, Queue Processing, Automation Scripting
• Full Machine Simulation, Toolpath Verification, Collision Avoidance
• CAMplete Interface, Fusion 360 included
FeatureCAM® CNC programming software automates your workflow from design to NC code. Reduce programming time and increase consistency for a range of CNC applications.
• Includes PartMaker
• Multi-Axis Turn Mill & Swiss Lathe
• 5-Axis Simultaneous Miling
• Feature Recognition
Proven Post Process and G-Code Verfication.
5-Axis Verification, Simulation, and Post Processing, all in one software solutions, dedicated to your machine.
Design and Simulation Software with a complete toolset that streamlines workflows and reduces build errors.
• Convert and import models from many different CAD applications
• Create models that take advantage of additive manufacturing
• Maximize the number of parts you can fit into each build
Advanced Simulation and G-Code Verification.
CNC simulation software for G-code verification, machine simulation and toolpath optimization. It detects NC programming errors and any potential collisions from the same NC code that drives the CNC machine.
CAM Software for SolidWorks.
• Embedded in the SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge interfaces.
• Eliminate time-consuming CAM rework due to design updates with Automatic Feature Based Recognition.